View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I appreciate your help!

And yes I recieve alot of texts but I clear them periodically.

And Im not sure about the MMS but its usually very small like a picture with a text or a small voice clip.

Its just that im not recieving the texts. Im going to flash to stock again. Not sure what that will do though..

any ideas?
I'm sure you are using the Sprint rom and not the All Carrier. And sorry I don't have any idea why some would come thru and others not. Unless it has something to do with the Carrier that is sending the messages. Try looking at who and what carrier you don't receive messages from.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.