PPCGeeks Regular

naejae730 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBIGGZ View Post
how do you vz guys like your tp2s?
Just received mine on Tuesday. VZ only charged me 29.99. Can't believe they let me upgrade 7 months early with such a great deal. Still trying to get used to switching in and out of menus but so far the phone works great. I installed the cleaner a few days ago but haven't used it yet. I also agree that tweaks are what makes this phone even better. I've added a few and found that the "favorite cabs" and "tweaks and mods" forums on this site were extremely helpful in setting up my phone the way I want it to be. Make sure you really take the time to read through them as you will find the answer to most of your "annoying function" questions there. (Ex. How do I get rid of that stupid SMS sent message that keeps popping up....the answer is within those forums)

Good luck with your new phone and remember to share your findings with us. You may just help one of us out in the process.

"The difference between a SMART person and a WISE person is that a SMART person knows what to say, and a WISE person knows whether to say it or not".