View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:15 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/10/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcoach3347 View Post
not sure if this has been asked but i am looking for the manila from this rom. I want to have sprint tv and sprint nav tabs, wondering if someone can help. thanks
Im not sure its that easy. I dont think you can just snag the manilas and copy and paste them into your windows directory in another ROM and bam you got the 2 tabs on your slider. I think if you search around someone is trying to duplicate what you are trying to do here. Unfortunately there are more than just manila files to consider when trying to import the nav and tv tab to another ROM. Hope that helps you and good luck with accomplishing what you are trying to do. Many have attempted........but all have failed.
This post has been thanked 1 times.