View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:01 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTF SMS... and 6.5 > 6.1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo View Post
that is a seriously ugly work-around imo.. lots of bugs such as unread message stays on the tab and led light keeps blinking even after reading the messages.

would be a lot better if we could just click the sms message on htc and it opens wm sms threaded (like the old hack for manila 2.1 which doesn't work on 2.5 via 47dd6acd_manila file). unfortunately no one has come up with a good solution like there was in manila 2.1.
the 1.2 version didnt have any problems that i remember. i could be mistaken, or you could have used an older version. see my edited post for original post for that cab.