beejmeister
PPCGeeks Regular

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Using iNav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
I loaded it on my phone. I ran the re-locker first. It errored the first time, but the update restarted and completed without issue. I let the customizations run.

Now herre's the issues:

I tried to send a text message, message failed.
I started TomTom and tried to get it to recognize a GPS, no luck. I may just be configuring it wrong. I haven't tried google maps yet, that may work.

The biggest problem, I tried to call my voicemail, I receive a message that my phone is not activated and to hang up and call *2. Unfortunately I only have my cell phone now and Sprint wants to troubleshoot and I can't call from nothing. Funny thing, after I hung up and called *2, it updated my PRL list and reset the phone. I tried to make a call again, same message, not activated.

I tried the Sprint Navigation, I loaded it up and it did the IOTA provisioning, entered an address and found some GPS signal, said it was weak thoughm maybe because I was inside.

Please help!!!! Anyone get TomTom, iGuidance, Co-Pilot working w/out the need for an external BT GPS? Thanks.

-Slevin
I'm using iNav with no problems. Auto config found the GPS on Com4 and set it up at 4800. Have seen on here that it should be at 9600 but 4800 seems to be working.

Curious though, anyone know what the performance issues are around these Baud rates? Obviously faster would seem to be better. is this the speed that the GPS system is receiving from the satellites? Or what?
ROM: What day is it?