View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:40 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
We need Berryblab

Hey Courtney, how do we go about getting this site loaded for Berryblab? Its a BB forum reader app like tapatalk... the tapatalk for BB beta is sucky.. and I'd like not to have two apps on my phone anyway.. Many of us use Berryblab for our other BB forums... can we get it looked into? From what I understand site admins have to set it up so the app loaded in the forums.

BrennB