View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 10:32 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5.2012.14|GENERIC| BLK|XDA_UC|09APR|V6.0|FB|eR|DR

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
thanks for the HTC GPS Tool cab. The cab i have for it is extremely old but i think its probably the same, but mine doesnt automatically install to the GPS folder. I have to cut and paste or copy and paste it there.
Also ive been meaning to ask if u have ever got the new folder icons cabd up yet. Id really like to give those a shot. See if i like the look of the new folder icons or not. I really like what ive seen of them so far.
Provisioning for Cricket still doesnt work yet, but thats ok by me because it only takes me about 5 minutes to setup evrything anyway. Im just glad the rom is so compatible with Cricket service. The only cab for WAP, MMS, and Arcsoft for Cricket ive used that works so far is one by Ryan Mogul. Im pretty sure its just labeled Ryan Moguls Cricket wap, mms, and Arcsoft cab. But even with that cab mms still doesnt work. The Ryan Mogul Cricket cab only works for the wap setup for me tho. It did work on both the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2 for the wap settings.
As for the MM Task Mngr it seems to work just fine on my T.Pro2 with ur rom. I cant speak for how it works on NRGs roms but it works just fine on ur rom. Ive had my phone off the charger now for 12 hours and i still have %89 left. Great battery life, just like ur other roms, but i dont use ur %1 battery driver, but when i did use it it workd fine for me. Ill try it again and see if it affects battery life.
I dont understand why theres a very small group of people that cant get this rom to function correctly but say that every other rom works fine for them. Ive tried virtually every rom on ppcgeeks at one time or another and this rom is by far one fo the easiest WM 6.5.X Sense 2.5 roms to configure. I think that its more likely that some users either dont flash their devices properly, install cabs,files,or programs that break the device, or just dont know how to configure their devices properly. Ive been using this as my main rom since its beta stages and it still keeps getting better with each new release. Thanks for the hard work. and if u ever get the time id really like to give those folder icons a try. Thanks again for everything.
Yea your carrier cab doesnt work very well. I think I use ryans cab, but it doesnt want to install in my ROM. Here is the icon cab for you. Let me know if you run into any issues with it.

I think this new version of manila a bit slower than the previous one! Any thoughts?
Attached Files
File Type: cab BharS Aluminum Icons.cab (236.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!