View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:34 PM
gratefultyler
PPCGeeks Regular

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Threaded ArcSoft CABs

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
I too want to jump in with Ziggy saying congrats on your Vip status. It is very well deserved and I want to personally thank you for all your support to MightyROM & this entire community. Great Job !
I would also like to thank everyone involved with the creation, testing, FAQs, easily accessable CABs, and overall work that goes into such a perfect ROM. And congrats to imnutz. You deserve it and more.

However, I would also like to reiterate that people really need to start hitting the THANKS BUTTON more often. For instance, MortyTs unbelievable FAQ and precise flashing instructions as well as Purian, Eschelon, Ziggy, Santod, TJ's front page posts have been thanked an average of 50 times or less. Even Mike has only been thanked less than 600 times. THIS ROM HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED OVER 6100 TIMES AS OF TODAY! Those numbers just don't add up?!?! Please, give your thanks where thanks is due.

...and I'm going to have fun my last day on Earth!!!
This post has been thanked 3 times.