View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:07 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Threaded ArcSoft CABs

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
To go with the other post, I've made threaded versions of the cabs posted a few pages back. I've also found settings for AT&T for MMS, so I've made an AT&T cab as well, though I don't know if it works or not. Doubt there are any AT&T people using MightyROM, but maybe someone is and will find the CAB useful. So, here are the threaded versions. Click Here if you want a non-threaded version.
I too want to jump in with Ziggy saying congrats on your Vip status. It is very well deserved and I want to personally thank you for all your support to MightyROM & this entire community. Great Job !