View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:17 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isangmahal View Post
Out here in Los Angeles, I can't get them to exchange my Touch Pro for a Touch Pro 2.

The repair people did offer to exchange it for a Touch Pro 2 under Asurion. A $100 for a new phone isn't such a bad offer, considering I'll be using it for another year.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

I know what you mean, I been to many stores in los angeles as i go down there a lot... no luck ever, i got my first TP2 via insurance when i lost my first TP haha... If you get the TP2, I'm sure you will enjoy/love it! camera is a bit cheaper though IMO. feel free to pm me if you need help with your TP2