View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 12:26 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Why I might never buy an Android phone...(short and sweet, comments welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
i think some of these conspiracy theories are all a figment of imagination. i dont see ads that specifically pertain to me ever! maybe google is having trouble getting to know me...lol
but advertisement is everywhere and i really dont think google has that much to do with it. i google myself all the time and it never says anything bout me. regardless...how could they use my statistics for anything that doesnt benefit me. if they put all of my interests in one easy to find place, or tell me where to buy something i was already going to get...that is helpful, no? google is like your personal assistant and friend, not an evil gold-digging seductress out to brainwash and take advantage of you.
Yes..thats what Elmo wants you to believe...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 04-11-2010 at 12:50 AM.