View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 05:32 PM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcphone View Post
Ok.. I downloaded the file. Now what? I click it and just dos pops up for a sec and dissapears. What am i doing wrong? Am i suppose to run it on my phone?
I had this same problem too. I simply downloaded another version, specifically, the one missing the "e" at the end of it. Added the e, and it ran fine.

Thanks a lot.. Rev A is all in my city, but not in my subdivision...

GPS works both in Live Search and GMaps. Has anyone tried it in Weather Panel? I would love to see exact locations in relation to radars

And to all that care, before I downloaded this ROM, I did a full backup using Sprite. When the rom was done updating, I reimaged my phone with my Sprite backup, and everything appears to be working with no hassle from me.

Good job, cant wait until final release. =D>