View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:47 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why I might never buy an Android phone...(short and sweet, comments welcome)

Look at this and read

You WILL buy Lil' Wayne on your way to McDonalds, you WILL buy a Big Mac while at McDonalds, after buying Lil Wayne you WILL return to McDonalds and buy another Big Mac
You WILL send money to Elephant007

I knew to put this here because I was smart enough to figure out that people read this thread! HA HA

No seriously, it's not Google's fault they have good market research skills. There's talk here like they're giving us nightly injections with the same syringe being brain washed by some subliminal messages they're throwing throughout the internet... I think people should be more worried about Nigerian Scams than Google :P
This post has been thanked 2 times.