View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 10:34 PM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

im running the april 9th 23554 manila 2.5 rom and every time i load the camera it acks as if the lens is always trying to focus in and out in and out in and out...... you get the drift.....its like when u hit the button to take a picture and the 2 square brakets pop up and then the lens focuses and they turn green, and the picture is taking...well when i load the camera it automaticlly starts to focus in and out and just keeps doing that. if i hit the button to take a pic it works, but i have to time it or the picture wont be in focus. its werid because no other nrg roms have done this. to add to the mess, i have always used the KB config app to use the volume up key to take a picture and it only does that action if the camera app is active, if its not open it just controlls the volume, and this has always worked for taking pictures, in fact i have set it up work like that on every NRG rom since the day that app came out . so im not sure on whats going on but i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem? if so do u set up a hardware key to take pictures too? anyone know whats going on, or how i can go about fixing it? i have tried systemmaticlly (lol) to uninstall and reinstall things to see if there is something that causes it, but im am yet to find anything. thanks a lot guys!