View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:59 PM
ichthus
PPCGeeks Regular

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophocles View Post
OK here's a dumb question. How do you get rid of the Sense 2.5 home tab background after you set one?

I'm running 4/8 GTX and by default it comes with no manila background set, only the theme background. After I go to Personalize->HomeTab background->Animated background and choose something, it overlays a new background over all the manila tabs but the startmenu still has the same theme background as before. Now I want to go back to the way it was, where the theme background appears everywhere, but there is no way to turn off this manila background.. It forces you to set one, either "animated" or "weather", but there is no option for "none".

Maybe it would help me if someone could dump all of HKCU/Software/HTC/manila/ from a fresh install into a .reg file so I could look at it..
On the main screen, open the "Menu" item, select "Home Wallpaper", then select "Portrait Wallpaper", then choose one of the displayed ones, or use the "Albums" option on that page to navigate to a directory of other wallpapers you've downloaded, pick one...

see a new reply i'm going to enter today and offer a wallpaper changer written in mortscript.