View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:54 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Now come on TJ did my theme provide the ability to show that you were missing an extra dll to finish your dialer.. lol.. my blacks done hehe.. !
ummm...no...lol...nah I was going to contact you about it earlier to see if you knew something to help me out but I got busy with work so I couldn't mess around much and since you released your new theme I figured it out...thanks man......also can't wait to see what you have for the black theme man...

Also I posted on my twitter that the dialer was revamped with the landscape fixed well the previous screens where test 6 or 7 and well heres the final look for it probably did 10 revisions...I see what you went through purian, it can get tedious lol...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sshot0013.jpg (9.4 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg sshot0012.jpg (19.4 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-10-2010 at 07:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.