View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:59 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/10/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Good morning Amikam,
Loving the new Rom (10April10) Lite
Fast and stable so far….

While adding programs to the quick launch in CookieHomeTab there are icons that look like a wrench with description:
AKEY [2539]
DATA [3282]
PREV [7738]
PRL [775]
PST [778]
RTN [786]
VOCODER [8626337]

And 1 that has an icon of a monitor connecting to a Router:
DIAG [3424]

Should these be listed under the programs or is it a mistake?

The transparency looks good.
New Icons look good as well.
The shadow under the clock and icons are nice, maybe a handwritten or liquid chrome clock would look good with your icons?
Not too sure about the background of the vertical lines but backgrounds can be changed (liked the last one… might have to flash back to copy it)

Will let you know if any errors are seen.

FYI,
The AGPS reg string settings for Google maps were not there but easy enough to add.
But after all the GPS issues I was having it is nice to have Google Maps and TeleNav find satellites/ current location so fast.

Thanks again.
all of those shortcuts u mentioned are a part of the "phone codes" folder.
when u want to add a shortcut all the shortcuts in the start menu shows up...
i was sure i added the regedits for agps... ohh well... next time.
i attached a cab that will give u the old wallpaper, just install and everything should be changed after softreset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Computer Wallpaper.cab (741.7 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.