View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:49 PM
imnuts
VIP Member

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Updated ArcSoft CABs

Since people requested these, and I got the files for the updated Arcsoft included in the latest Sprint ROM (thanks Ziggy and blkhwkz), I got around to putting it into a cab today. The only things carried over from the last Arcsoft cabs are the server settings and filesize limits. If someone would want to have all stock settings, just let me know and I can put it together (won't take more than a few seconds), but since everyone seems to think that the file sizes are set to low, and not everyone is on Sprint, I used the old settings. One other change that I made was I set all notifications so that you have all available options (AvailableOptions=15) so that people can set it to have the blinking light if they wish. I also won't remove my previous cabs from my Google site until these are confirmed working (or a week from now, whichever is first).

EDIT: CABs updated 4/11/2010. Stock Sprint CAB added that has all stock settings from shipped Sprint ROM and nothing changed.

EDIT 2: You can find threaded versions of these (minus Stock Sprint) over here

Last edited by imnuts; 04-11-2010 at 07:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 23 times.