View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 05:32 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophocles View Post
OK here's a dumb question. How do you get rid of the Sense 2.5 home tab background after you set one?

I'm running 4/8 GTX and by default it comes with no manila background set, only the theme background. After I go to Personalize->HomeTab background->Animated background and choose something, it overlays a new background over all the manila tabs but the startmenu still has the same theme background as before. Now I want to go back to the way it was, where the theme background appears everywhere, but there is no way to turn off this manila background.. It forces you to set one, either "animated" or "weather", but there is no option for "none".

Maybe it would help me if someone could dump all of HKCU/Software/HTC/manila/ from a fresh install into a .reg file so I could look at it..
LOL... why would you go to "Animated" background to set a static background anyway ??

Go to weather wallpaper.. pick the white grass wallpaper that I actually took the time to cook in just for this reason, and you'll have the "out of he box" look back.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.