View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:38 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/10/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21898 / 23557 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanep13 View Post
Thank you Sabroso for your assistance.
GPS Issue:
Ok, so skipped over what should have been done a long time ago: Check hardware first. Flashed back to stock everything (OS, Radio, Splash) still GPS did not work (it used to work), after several hours with tech support, Tech determined the chip was bad and issued are exchange ticket

Amikam,
…… replacement phone has arrived… setting at stock (grr…) waiting to Flash 21898 Lite.

What do you think about changing the Pictures from DCIM to My pictures, believe that has to be cooked into the ROM:
By GuitarDoc64:
To change the path of the saved pictures and video to \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures, edit the registry:
HKLM\software\htc\camera\General
- change EnableDCIM from 1 to 0.
Now your pictures will be stored in \Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures
The problem is the Camera Album won't recognize\My Documents\My Pictures
Rename to \My Documents\_My Pictures
Then in the registry for the camera, have is save to _My Pictures instead of My Pictures

There was talk about speeding up the camera, would the following help?
HKLM/Software/HTC/Camera/Captparam/
Change "CAPTURETIMER" to 0

Thank you very much for all your hard work.
thanks for the tip...
the pic and vid location u can always change yourself through the camera settings and such, but the capturetimer does help... ill change in the next release cuz i already cooked... ill post a cab a little later.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 04-10-2010 at 09:15 AM.