View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 02:12 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: USCC No Voice Service, No Data, & No MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
every esn has its own msl...if you dont program you phone correctly you could experience this issue. have sprint now had uscc before and regardless had an msl that was not all zeros.
well damn...i could have sworn uscc used 000000 msl just like all other cdma carriers, except sprint. I've primarily worked with verizon and alltel and cricket and metropcs phones and they use 000000. if uscc does have unique msl codes like sprint, then sprintgirl is right in thinkin thats you're problem. i wonder then how the heck you're phones msl was changed to 000000, since it is letting you access epst using that. hmmm. did you get the phone used or brand new?

Last edited by razorloves; 04-10-2010 at 02:16 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.