View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.
Threadstarter

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: USCC No Voice Service, No Data, & No MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you're welcome.
i've only heard of the nvm getting messed up from people using qpst and messing around with stuff they shouldn't be. dont know of anyway of testing it. have you tried doing a ##RTN#? Not sure if you can do it on the tp2, but you could on previous htc phones. It resets the epst and does a hard reset on the phone.

I did NOT mess with qpst.

I did try the ##RTN# and it restarted the phone, but no HR and did not reset the EPST.

Thanks, at least we are marking stuff off. I know Sesser has had the same incident occur.