View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 11:06 PM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's 6.5 forces you to use "HTC messaging" over "WM messaging". Is there a fi

i was thinking, why can't we just modify the HTC SMS tab to point to wm sms when you click it? that way we never have to click or use HTC SMS.. seems easier and probably the only solution..

just not sure how you launch an external program from clicking a tab.. i know you can launch an external script though.

i think it was cmylxgo who created the orginal mod in manila 2.1 where it forwarded you do wm sms threaded reply when a message on manila was clicked.. maybe he can shed some light..

Last edited by sebo; 04-09-2010 at 11:09 PM.