View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Raging Idiot
Halfway to VIP Status

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
some beach. That #&%!@ timeout function in this forum made me lose about 10 minutes worth of typing. Regardless, found a workaround for that for future use.

This is a dieing/obsolete phone anyway and all this work will be lost as people upgrade to phones that have dual core processors that can not take advantage of upscaling.

Guess I was right afterall about the sugar pills using twice the energy! lol
Before anyone goes chicken crazy on me, I'm only joking.

Woo hoo I'm glad the onboard gps is now enabled on the Mogul! REVA too!

Now if only you guys would test which standard apps and setups slow up the phone the most (and the apps power consumptions) then we might have a more universal approach to the problems at hand.

Of special interest (as these are in my startup)
btdwake, filedlgchgs, ftouchflo, ilock2, ledoff, notifyme, poutlook, quickmenu, services, sipchange, smartskey, vistahide battery guage, voice command, and wktask.

Most, if not all, of these were included from Colonel's 12-28 ROM and my phone had become slow as crap... I'm now experimenting with new GPS/REVA rom..

/end hijack
When you were in diapers and wetting the sheets I was out hacking with the ppcgeeks.

Last edited by Raging Idiot; 01-26-2008 at 02:42 PM.