View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:16 PM
parousia15
PPCGeeks Regular

parousia15 is keeping up the good workparousia15 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/09/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Okay, I've read through all 468 post, so I hope I don't ask questions that have already been answered.

I am currently running stock 6.5 and I have it configured the way I like (finally!). But the RAM is an issue for me (constantly in the high 70's%, 45-47mb). From what I can tell, flashing this ROM seems to give some of that back (runs in the mid sixties for most people).Plus it appears to extend battery life.

However, I have various third part apps/tweaks (some of which run in the processes background and use ram). I'm going list all the app/tweaks I have running and if anyone has experienced problems with them and this ROM if you could please let me know.

Opera 10, operamini 5, & skyfire
google maps
pshutxp (i think one use report a problem; I think this shows in the process task manager)
DHR lock device (this shows in the process task manager)
HTC_task_manager
cookies home tab and editor (i saw no one reporting problems with these two)
Manila disable clock flipping
rtwoods metallic red scroller (i've pics of users screens, I assume this works well)
trapster
tswoen taskbar and sdkcert for 6.5 (i've seen other task bar edits, no reported problems)
whiskeybro HTC black task and softkey buttons

This will also be the first time I've unlocked/flashed a non stock ROM. Should I hard reset first, before unlocking/flashing this new ROM?

Thanks in advance for any help that is provided.