View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 02:09 PM
lllboredlll
VIP Member

lllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation levellllboredlll can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoungeLizard View Post
Before you do anything you need to make sure you have your Mobile Device Number and MSID. The update has wiped this clear for some users.

Dial ##778#
Click View
On the View info screen, write down your ESN(Hex)
At the bottom where it says View Info go to NAM Settings
Write down your Mobile Directory Number and MSID (these both may be the same as your phone number, but the MSID might be different in some cases)

If you need to re-enter this and you don't have your MSL, use your ESN(Hex) and GetSPC to get your MSL.
I tried that and ##778 + dial and both actually connect and the operator says number not in service I figured I should get a different screen but......

Accepted NOT Expected