Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
As this started to happen:

MR Official M2.5
XpressDusk all versions
Bignadad's Beta MaxManila all versions
Purple Haze - Timberwolf
Energy Rom MaxManila and GTX
Just about all teh newest released roms, even flashing back to stock I get this!

I use MightyMike's USCC provisioning cab from MR. I use it, but like XpressDusk I don't need to and it still happens. I don't believe that is the cause.

I don't think it has anything to do with provisioning. I just flashed back to XpressDusk 6.5x and used my SPB backup that was backed up when all data and voice was working great and EPST lost the MSID and MDN. it changes it to 0000003534 for both MSID and and MDN. That number is not even close to the actual MSID and MDN.

BTW my MSID is not my MDN.

This is a once in awhile thing that has not happened on these roms I listed as well. I recently stopped using Task29 and began flashing to stock and clearing the device and flashing to the custom rom. This loss of MSID and MDN started before using task29.

have you tried dialing *228 once you provisioned your phone? that may make it stick. it registers you on the network as well as update your PRL list and the like. give that a shot. im sure you have, but just a suggestion. if it changes your unlock code, send me a message and ill look it up for you.

Current Rom: MR.X 2.5 21903 + CHT 1.8.5
This post has been thanked 2 times.