Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:09 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: help

Quote:
Originally Posted by babywayne70 View Post
hello peeps how can i get my contacts synced to my black berry from my pc so i can edit and change contacts and monthly schedule for my phone.
Download and install Desktop Manager from Blackberry.com For this method you need Outlook wiht your contacts and Schedule set. Connect to PC and DM runs the sync.

If you don't have or don't want to use Outlook you can look into using Google for contacts and Calendar and sync your phone OTA with GoogleSync. Check out the Google page for more info.

BrennB