View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 01:28 PM
willysp
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj808 View Post
damn, I haven't been to the board in awhile (because I just got a PS3 and all my leisure time goes to that)... then I check in and blaow!

Ok, since this ain't an official release and I'm reading there's people experiencing problems... I guess I'll sit back and be patient.

plus, I rather have a GPS update on my Touch. I am/will not go back to the mogul.

but damn, this is a very good look for HTC right now.
I'm tempted to reactivate my Mogul for the weekend and play. But, like you, I won't stay with the Mogul. The Touch will get this update sooner than later - if not from Sprint, then from the community (I'll bet that Sprint won't be first). I'll speculate that GPS on the Mogul will have a noticeable impact on the existing power and memory issues. And BT still is mediocre at best on my Mogul. I love the Mogul's form factor - if it had functioning BT, better battery life, and 2x the memory, it would be about perfect for me.