Old 01-26-2008, 01:25 PM
ggoldfingerd
PPCGeeks Regular

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsme420 View Post
Internet sharing works I was on it alot last night nice speeds to.I did remove[ "Extension"="rilphone.dll" ]from [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\InternetSharing]
Yes, internet sharing works. I also had to delete rilphone.dll, I am a little worried though. I know this should take care of the program, but ISC will redial when pressing connect, even when I am already connected to the internet through pie. I'm not sure if anything was changed, but I believe my ICS would not redial if was connected with the 2.17.

Does anyone know if this can be changed where ISC can be connected and the phone can also access the net at the same time? It doesn't seem to work with both at the same time. If data is accessed within wm6, it will close the ISC connection.

It should be fine though as explained in this forum below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=9418

My phone did reset one time at 11%, but then continued. The exe file that I downloaded would not self extract, giving a 16 bit ms dos error. I just opened with winace and installed through there.

Rev. A is working great, I am getting close to 200kbps upload and 100kbps download. This speed was tested on labtop through www.speakeasy.net/speedtest. I will soon test the gps functionability. My msl and msid was not deleted. I used ##686225# to get my information.

Last edited by ggoldfingerd; 01-26-2008 at 01:35 PM.