View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 04:24 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Timberwolf can you attach your older roms.

I can't seem to find your version 1 rom. That one to me seemed the most stable but its no where in my directory.

With your new blue dusk rom. I keep on getting freezes. and for some reason my Im not recieving some text messages.

Now, Ive always hr flashed to stock, HR, flashed your rom, then HR and I recently reformated my SD card but Im still having issues with light freezing.

Do you plan on making a Win 6.5 rom anytime soon. I rather have a 100% stable rom then having the latest and greatest with light freezing or losing texts and such.

The thing I love most about your roms is that you dont have to read 10pages of provision and fixes for a weak rom. Thats why im always flashing between your room. But Im looking for one to hold and keep.

Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle.

Also What happend to your donation link? You never uploaded it!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-09-2010 at 04:27 PM.