View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 03:04 PM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Broken digitizer glass, where can I buy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by razgriz1138 View Post
Additionally....is it safe to use the phone until I get the spare parts, or do I run the risk of damaging the LCD?

Raz
ya its ok to use my girl used hers for a few day. ill be honest be careful opening it up. before i claimed mine was damaged in shipping i called repair shops. sprint stores by me told me they were ordered not to open touch pro2s for any reason to refer to insurance.I also talked to a buddy whos a repair tech for sprint but lives 6hrs away. told me this phone is a b!t@h.lol it can be done from what he said but the ribbons you gotta be really careful with. i guess if worse case you break it you could say it was lost or stolen the pay insurance. good luck if you do document it for the community as far as i know i haven't seen any pdfs floating around of a break down.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC