Old 04-09-2010, 02:54 PM
razgriz1138
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

razgriz1138 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to razgriz1138
Re: Broken digitizer glass, where can I buy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
I call b.s asurian is 100 i dont care who you are. deductible is just that a deductible. as for the digitizer ebay under 25 bucks i was going to go this route with last tp. but being it was 6 days old said it came shipped messed up. they replaced for free.
I am a Verizon customer, so with paying $7.99/mth, I have a $50 deductible. I see from your profile you are a Sprint customer, I can only assume that Asurion has different agreements with different cell phone providers. I am just reporting what I saw when I went online and filled out the information...when it came time to finish, it asked me for $50 as a non-refundable deductible. I know when I bought the phone, i had the choice of either a $4.99 or $7.99 monthly insurance plan. My son has the $4.99 for his LG Versa, and the replacement cost is $50. If I had chosen that plan, my replacement deductible would have been $100. Like I said, this is Verizon, and I have no knowledge about Sprint except for what I have read, and I am certainly not trying to be an expert on Sprint, just relaying my experience from a Verizon standpoint.

Raz