View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
hthomas
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
not to nitpick. Sound though as if you don't know what you're talking about.

why use the latest SYS? a: it was improved sized menus and kinetic scrolling throughout the OS

extra junk? a: kitchen, you take the ingredients you like and take out the ones you don't. (am i missing something here)

You're guess is at best an uneducated response on a subject you're not particularly familiar with, but this is all off topic discussion now, so perhaps make a thread? (why 6.5.X is better than 6.1) or vice versa whatever tickles your pickle
OK OK This guy is just stating his opinion. Informed or not that is what he thinks. I disagree with him, but thank him for offering what he believes.
Most all of these leaks from come from dev teams that differ in their way of thinking. We benefit from that.
OK that is my two cents. back to work NEW SYS

Last edited by hthomas; 04-09-2010 at 02:51 PM.