View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:18 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by highspeeed2001 View Post
I like the Rom...just 2 exceptions for a few things...and its probably cause I'm not that tech saavy. It doesn't seem to have an mp3 trimmer and upon attempting to upload a cab onto it (to which it directs to a web link) it doesn't seem to work.
And it doesn't have teeter. Any thoughts or suggestions for making these things work? I'd appreciate it.
To show you how much I use my phone for more than just a brain. I just did a search in the kitchen for a program called Teeter. Thinking it was a program like Twitter or Facebook. You are referring to a game called Teeter, correct? I removed all add-on games in the beginning to keep the rom light as possible. I will see what I can find. Question: do you have a computer that you use or is your phone the only correction to the net. If it's a computer, then I use a program called. Audiocity, it works as MP3 trimmer and many more features. And best of all it's FREE. Goggle or goto Download.com and type Audiocity in the search and select for Windows or Mac. Hope this helps

Edit: highspeed, don't use the cabs that you can get from doing a Google search. I have found most of those don't do as advertised. Best to stay away, I'm searching the forums to see if anybody has the cab from a good source.

Ok here's a VGA version I found at XDA, it works but uses 480 by 600 screen. Also there is an editor in the attachments. Will look again after going to work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Teeter_50.cab (1.84 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Teeter_Edit_1.4_full.zip (1.45 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 04-09-2010 at 03:21 PM.