View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 10:47 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Not sure if I understood correctly, but the xda shutdown has the capability of power button shutdown (at least on vzw). Menu>Shortcuts>Create Long Press Power
You can turn it on or off.

Still not sure on the power thing. Might be my battery. It looks normal today so far. Can't bring my phone in to my building at work so it doesn't get charged except at night. (Yea, I know, I could plug it in the car!)

Regarding arcswitch freezing wihen you try to close file explorer, yes it does on mine semi-regular. I haven't took the time to trouble shoot and determine if it makes a difference where on the phone I was exploring. Someone said it happened when you were exploring the SD card. I use file explorer primarily because it's more finger friendly. I have increased the font size on total commander and it helps but the controls are still small.

Not complaining at all. BTW, I didn't realize that the facebook tab was a creation at XDA and not HTC. Lot of talent out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
The box is purple from the same color as everthing else. I don't why it shows as somewhat blue tint. Before releasing my roms I used the shortcut for PShutxp and didn't like the power button version. But everybody requesting power button version I put it in. I am looking for a way to get the same Dusk button screen but mapped to the power button. If I can't do it I will put the power button version back in. I was looking for a different screen without having to do all the graphics again.

Must have been a bad flash, 2nd flash is ok.

Remember, if you like the purple you don't have have his picture. Just change it, it's not in the TSK file.

Last edited by suntopper; 04-09-2010 at 10:53 AM.