View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:25 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Hey william, thanks for this but I had some issues. When I cooked it in, some of my menu selectors highlights were a strange grey design, along with the icon highlight when selecting an icon to put in the quick buttons on the homepage. Also the Twitter tab's title background was a horrible grey pattern, like it was missing.

Is there something else that I should be doing when cooking this version in? I'm guessing it has to do with the png optimizing, but not sure.

Heh, I knew I would be. Now if we can just get that Leo dialer straightened out...
You and I are on the same page:

I had the same issue with the gray the graphic was distorted in for example the settings tab. I have only (knocking on wood) had the dialer issues a couple times.

Droidrox39