View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:29 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Wow, that's harsh dude. Stay warm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
That you very much. When I have power in my house again (been out for 9 hours and counting) I will see if I can get that stuff added. Do not worry about the cold for me though I am a hardy Canadian. My wife (from Maine) is another matter so we added more blankets to the bed. At about 4 in the morning when the house was 15 and droping, I broke a couple electrical codes and made a plug-in for my furnace. Add an extension cord and generator and I at lest have heat. More concerned for my mom though, she has 4 greenhouses pretty near full of plants... Parents have a full generator setup though and it has been running since 10 (MST). If dad needed help he would have called, and I am not sure mom even knows about the power being out as she is visiting my sister.
Almost enough snow to fire up the snowmobile, sure would be nice as this winter sucked. We also need much more mositure for the crops. Not even that cold outside, it is only -2

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!