View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Curtis8
Regular 'Geeker

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Curtis8,

Attached are the files I have used successfully with 2.1 and 2.5.
That you very much. When I have power in my house again (been out for 9 hours and counting) I will see if I can get that stuff added. Do not worry about the cold for me though I am a hardy Canadian. My wife (from Maine) is another matter so we added more blankets to the bed. At about 4 in the morning when the house was 15 and droping, I broke a couple electrical codes and made a plug-in for my furnace. Add an extension cord and generator and I at lest have heat. More concerned for my mom though, she has 4 greenhouses pretty near full of plants... Parents have a full generator setup though and it has been running since 10 (MST). If dad needed help he would have called, and I am not sure mom even knows about the power being out as she is visiting my sister.
Almost enough snow to fire up the snowmobile, sure would be nice as this winter sucked. We also need much more mositure for the crops. Not even that cold outside, it is only -2
This post has been thanked 1 times.