View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:47 AM
D-nice
PPCGeeks Regular

D-nice is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to D-nice
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
QUOTE=D-nice;1689118]Jstine I like the blue dusk theme better than the Jimi Hendrix theme because blue and black are my favorite colors. The purple haze theme is pretty good, nothing against it at all. Just my opinion on which one I like! I've been running V4.5 since you released it and I am having no problems whatsoever. I want to flash V5 blue dusk but I want to know is more stable or just as stable as V4.5. Also those yellow smiley icons, how can I be able to attach them to my quotes. I did it one time before after that they never showed up again.

I agree with the blue and black, not wild about the blue dusk softkey buttons. The only reason for the purple haze was several pages back when I released purple passion. Someone's wife was crazy for a purple. And reading other post with many requesting a purple rom. So Jimi was the one and only for purple haze. I'm not wild about the color purple, just Jimi Hendrix. Saw him once live for $5.00 plus all day rides. I just got home and waiting for the flash to finish. Happy to get rid of 23640 and back to 23542. Yes I know, taking a step backwards. At first I thought 23554 was faster rom. After days found that was not true.

I guess that I'm not very good beta tester. Never very far from some source of power. So for a few days I will try to not to hit the juice and see how the rom does.LOL

At work the top left smiles was clapping hands. At home, it's the top right. I get them everytime I post a message. Everytime I select the clapping hand I get this =D>

OK this is weird, just flashed to a rom from last week and the phone froze twice at the TP2 screen. I know that was a good rom (23542) V4.5.
So you saw Jimi Hendrix live plus all day rides, and for 5 bucks, man that was a steal. I know you enjoyed the show. I would have loved to have seen Jimi play myself. But the V4.5 rom, man jstine, I got to hand it to you it's everything that they were saying about your roms before I starting flashing about yours being the best. I'm dedicated for life to you and your roms. this rom is truly stable, fast, long battery life, and no freezeups ever. And I like the blue dusk dialer and improvements especially making Opera 10 final the default search engine but I don't know if it's as stable and everything as V4.5. But no matter what you still are the man and I know the greater later is always in effect when you put out your roms.