View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:32 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
I did have a ton of stored messages, but I cleared them and still no change.
The main issue with HTC text messenger was that I would go to the text tab, click the message to see it in the HTC text messenger, and if I press back it will take literally 3-5 seconds to do so. And if I send a message from there it will take 3-5 seconds to send it.

I tried changing the appointments toggle to auto hide/back to show all, but it didn't change anything. And when I clicked apply updates in CHT, it created a huge block of white on the bottom half of my screen, so I had to soft reset every time I changed a setting.

I have tried setting up a new appointment, it still suffered the same problem. I too use SPB backup.

I'm going back to the plain old, basic, but simple, fast, and stable Sense 2.1 ROM. I'm almost convinced that Sense 2.5 is too much for the regular HTC Touch Pro to handle (or maybe just my phone). Someone in my class today asked me what day our final exam was on, and I went to check my phone's calendar to see, but I remembered that I don't even have a functioning calendar.

Dancing as we speak.
Well Bro I'm still scratchin' my head. I know you Danced but it still seems like you didnt get a good flash.
Sense 2.5 is by no means too much for the TP, while she's a bit long in the tooth, the old girl screams with 2.5 ROMS (SKI & root) for me and others. Rock solid too.
I know it doesnt matter now but that white screen issue is common across ROMS, simply kick out your keyboard to throw it into Landscape, close, and everything is honky-dory (just in case you ever come back to 2.5/Co0kie Home Screen Mod)

Enjoy SKI 2.1, it rocks! Hey-look at it this way-at least you scratched your flash itch