View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [04/07/10]V5 *Purple Haze,Blue Midnight 6.5.5 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

OK, I got this little problem (probably not even related to the ROM, but you people are so helpful, I thought I might get some feedback).

I've had issues with battery life on v5 since the start. Yesterday I actually made several phone calls, played 18 holes of golf (in the rain) while using the GPS, updated facebook tab, and surfed internet (probably a good 30 min) and when I went to bed and plugged in the charger I still had 20% battery left. So I said to myself, "(self) problem solved."

Well today I made no phone calls, updated the facebook tab, and surfed about 5 min and by lunch (5 hours) it was down to 20%. By the time I got off work 5 hours later it was dead. (couldn't tell you when it turned off). I checked at lunch and the only thing showing up on the task manager was activesync. The data arrows on the taskbar signal icon were dull (meaning no active connection I think).

So any ideas? I'll probably flash purple haze when it gets back to 50%+ but this makes no sense to me. I've never had this quick of battery drain (and yes it was showing 100% when I took it off the charger this AM). Never, on any rom (especially TW).

TIA,
ST

Last edited by suntopper; 04-08-2010 at 09:05 PM.