View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:10 PM
kevm14
Regular 'Geeker

kevm14 is keeping up the good workkevm14 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

I did a flash dance to the 2nd Sprint TP release back to 21898 Cookie Mar 30 and my problems are gone. Maybe it was coincidence but things are running ok. Though my memory is all kinds of used up after not soft resetting for a couple days. I am at 75% used with nothing running.

Is it possible for these phones to not be laggy? Seems everything I do makes it lag. Like if I am playing music, things are slower. But even if I stop the music, and go back to the home tab, it takes a second for the weather to load and respond to my inputs. Other times, going to the home tab is fast, as if the weather was cached (page pool?). So is it me or do we need a way to increase available memory AND page pool?

The 21898 system seems pretty solid at least. I am glad vibrate-on-connect is back, since I missed on the last ROM I used, which was a 23xxx build. But turning the phone upside down doesn't mute the ring! Anyone else having this problem?