View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 10:00 AM
Goddbody
VIP Member

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Ok time to report back my experiences with the New ROM Update. After trying several times unsuccessfully to update the ROM and being stuck in bootloader oblivian I ran into this thread Vista ROM Update Issues. I followed these instructions and on my very next attempt to update it connected and ran the ROM update. It appears that Vista users needed to get that Active sync 4.5 driver installed on their PC to help with the ROM Update. After the update completed it reset auto matically, I I noticed the speed for Web Browsing and Tethering increased nearly three times as fast. So I think the Rev A is working. I tried the GPS and saw the lil beakin on my handset's screen but it didn't kick in, so I waited until I got to work this morning and went outside and after about 5 minutes it kick in full force running on level 5 @ about 210 kps. Woot Woot! However, I still have some issues. I can make calls, but all incoming calls go directly to my voice mail. Also in Phone settings my number is listed as (000) 000-4330 which is incorrect. Can anyone help with this issue?