View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 09:44 AM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
It MIGHT NOT be but i wouldnt say for sure since that was only 6 weeks ago. But i would agree with its current form i dont see it as being the ROM theyre releasing if it really is released this week or two here. Way too many problems with it still.

agreed, this stuff isnt for beginners. Hell ive been here 1.5 years and other boards over 2-3 years and had PPCs for years and i still get leary tinkering with ROMs even when i mostly know what im doing. Definitely not a noobie friendly thing to try. thats why they say do at your own risk.........and MORE IMPORTANTLY know how to get back to where you were before doing anythign!!

And you know whats so sad? These so call nOObs try all these different things, then mess up, then blame everyone else for their problems or they don't understand why no one wants to help them. This site is so informative that if everyone just took the time to damn read then you wouldn't have any problems for the most part. My install went flawlessly, not one single hang up or restart or anything, I didn't have to re-provision anything, my gps fired right up(googlemaps and live), even sprintnav or whatever its called works for me but in any case I credit all of my success with the mogul to the wonderful people on ppcgeeks as well as my ability to actually take that time and read my ass off before I go messings things up.