View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Lsme420
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius85 View Post
I'm pretty pissed at this right now. 1 I cant get the GPS to work. 2. my sound doesn't work on it. 3. My contacts, emails, and text messages refuse to restore via sprite backup. 4. i can't reinstall 2.17 or go back. and ON TOP of this, the phone doesn't work either! DO NOT install this rom unless you can afford to screw your phone up.
Maybe you should say "Dont install this rom if you dont know what your doing".You should not lead people astray because of your own problems.It screwed up mine a bit to and a few other cats but we fixed them and mine works GREAT as of almost a full day running it. I know there are a lot of posts but all of the problems your havening have been discussed here already.DO INSTALL this rom if you want.Just do your research first.Make some notes while your reading.

Last edited by Lsme420; 01-26-2008 at 09:29 AM.