View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
makkonen
TouchPro Android Guy
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well you can reject what we say and just think it is whatever you want to think it is... The truth is, it won't drain your battery - BT, wifi, and well just using the phone will. This project has been going for a while - and has come quite a long way. However, it's still not nearly feature-complete, as I'm sure you're well-aware. We're just telling you what we know about the system. You can make your own conclusions, ours are usually made from what devs tell us
I love it. Have I told you lately that you make this thread better, arrrghhh?

wentzeric: He's right. I thought that info was in the first page, but I deleted it. Added to the FAQ. Trust me, that one LED is not going to drain the battery. A dozen other things are.