View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:08 PM
KimoSan
Lurker

KimoSan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Duplicate emails anyone?

Alright, I've been looking through this thread and others 'till my eyes have gone blurry and haven't seen anything on this specific problem (yes, I did a search). So, if I missed it, I apologize in advance. Feel free to call me a newb, moron, whatever. I'll take it.

Here's the problem. I just upgraded my Sprint TP2 to WinMo 6.5, set up my gmail account on the homescreen email tab and now it won't stop downloading the same email over and over and over and over and... (you get the idea). Everytime the email shows up, I tap the MENU button and select DELETE MESSAGE. A few minutes later it shows up again. Arrgghh! It's doing this for all emails that I delete but not the ones that I simply open, read, and close out.

Here's my current setup:
-Sprint TP2 w/ stock WinMo 6.5 ROM
-HTC X-button.cab
-HTC_Taskmanager.cab
-2.5 wvga clock fix.cab

Again, if I missed a previous discussion on this I apologize. If there's a CAB to fix this, I'd love to have a go at it.

Thanks in advance to all-

EDIT - Just found out that the emails are not being deleted from the gmail server/account. Anyone know how to actually get the DELETE MESSAGE function to work? It worked fine in 6.1.

Last edited by KimoSan; 04-08-2010 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Correction