View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:02 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wentzeric View Post
Sorry,

but I disagree with you. This light was not running at all when I first booted into android. It started the subsequent day. I have had this constant illuminating light wear down by battery twice now and it must just be a small bug or programing error.

We are so close to this being a reality with the TP's but we are just a little too far away for this to be a permanent OS for me.

Plus the Incredible is just a week away.

Thanks a lot!!
Well you can reject what we say and just think it is whatever you want to think it is... The truth is, it won't drain your battery - BT, wifi, and well just using the phone will. This project has been going for a while - and has come quite a long way. However, it's still not nearly feature-complete, as I'm sure you're well-aware. We're just telling you what we know about the system. You can make your own conclusions, ours are usually made from what devs tell us
This post has been thanked 2 times.