View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:34 AM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
@welrope ...

one more question about your build since you are under interrogation this morning -- are you using all of the updated OEM drivers from the recent Sprint ROM or just a few?

I only updated 3 or 4 of them (including camera) and some are saying they are the culprit for random resets. I have a problem with my phone randomly resetting when I close or open my keyboard. I am very careful when I slide my keyboard, but still have the issue. Just trying to track down the culprit.

Also, I am using the 21646 with the icons and stuff you updated and I am very happy. Custom icons is next on the list for me to learn.
I am using all the new drivers. But it wasn't just a simple delete paste. There was several files to mod, remove, and move over from calks oems. Also, there were associated packages and .rgu's spread out all over the place in the oem folder. I do not experience the random resets with my phone as of yet, and i had my last build on their for 9 days strait!!! whoooo hoooW. I have uploaded my custom built 21646 that i posted screenshots of. It is in my ROM folder in my sig. I also posted instructions as to adding the taskbar and what to do before switching the theme. Give it a whirl when you have a chance and let me know what you think. Stability wise. It has a 0 pp and my mem has never fell below 45-50 meg. But if i do run into an issue, i will def go back to 15pp as it is very optimal for the sys. (it is default 15).

Thanks and glad your enjoying it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.